”We Sip the Soup”

Hi from Su

”We Sip the Soup”

I wanted to write and let you know we are in the process of building a community site separate from Twitter, Facebook and the big social media moguls. We have been talking for a couple of years about a place away from trolls and all the frustrations we have experienced with other options and decided to build a site of our own. Juan has been working on it for quite a while now and we finally have it just about ready. I wanted to write to you and ask if you would please come check it out and if you like it join us there. I will still be on Twitter, but this will be a place where you can learn more faster and get the inside information that we don’t put out other places. This first group that we invite is kind of a core of vested people from all over the world, many of whom as repeat P’nti contactees. I plan on making this my hangout of choice.This is the beginning of the P’nti’s thank you ceremony this year and in honor of that I’ve included this ”We Sip the Soup” image of Jrooti. I am so very grateful to you and all you have shared on Twitter. I get the feeling OFC is coming up faster than we think and we will need help when that happens. Thank you for all you have already done, I so appreciate you. Here is the link to the new community site to sign up.

Recent reviews

Related Articles

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1. This is a great idea. I can’t wait that the friends join here and that we can freely learn, away from trolls ?